oject MAIA TAQA, ENI CBC MED funded project is looking for a Technical
The expiration date of the vacancy is the 27th of September.
The main responsibilities of the Technical Expert will be the following:
- To assess the market dimension with reference to Resource Efficiency
(RE) services and potential supply and trends
- To map and monitor the installation of innovative RE utilities (Pilot
Case) that can be introduced in the Country in two sectors: energy and water
- To manage the detailed design of the Pilot case
- To supervise the implementation of the consultancy and engineering
services of the Pilot case
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of the installed technology
Qualifications and skills:
- A Master's Degree in Engineering (mechanical or civil), PhD is a plus
- At least 5 years of general professional experience in Energy and/or
Water related projects
- At least 5 years of proven experience in working with SMEs and/or
academia/research institutions in middle income countries
- At least 2 years of experience with international organisations;
- Experience related to Lebanon will be considered as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English.
The project “Mobilizing new areas of investments and together aiming to
increase quality of life for all- MAIA TAQA” has the general aim of Supporting
education, research and technological development & innovation through
supporting SMEs in accessing research and innovation.
The project will promote innovative RE services in the MED countries through the
creation of an enabling environment based on EU- MED networks.
Please contact Mrs. Manale Tabanji on 05/465609 or e-mail on
Please follow this
link to download the application form