Project MAIA TAQA, ENI CBC MED funded project is looking for an Auditor
Project MAIA TAQA, ENI CBC MED funded project is looking for an auditor.
The expiration date of the vacancy is the 27th of September.
The main responsibilities of the Auditor will be the following:
- Perform audit of the project accounts
- Produce timely reports on the projects account
Qualifications and skills:
- A Master's Degree in Accounting and/or Audit
- Registered at the Lebanese Association of Certified Public accountants
according to the requirements set by the ENI Implementing Rules (art. 32)
and in compliance with the national requirements.
- CPA is a plus
- At least 5 years of Auditing experience
- At least 5 years of proven experience in working with SMEs and/or
academia/research institutions in middle income countries
- At least 2 years of experience with international organisations or
internationally funded projects
- Excellent knowledge of English.
The chosen audit firm will verify the expenses declared in each payment
claim, according to EU rules and procedures and the requirements of the grant
contract.Please follow this
link to download the application form
ToRs for the auditors are available as annexes in chapter 4 of the
implementation manual as published at the ENI website.
The project “Mobilizing new areas of investments and together aiming to increase
quality of life for all- MAIA TAQA” has the general aim of Supporting education,
research and technological development & innovation through supporting SMEs in
accessing research and innovation.
The project will promote innovative RE services in the MED countries through the
creation of an enabling environment based on EU- MED networks.
Please contact Mrs. Manale Tabanji on 05/465609 or e-mail