Project MAIA TAQA, ENI CBC MED funded project is looking for a communication manager
Project MAIA TAQA, ENI CBC MED funded project is looking for a communication
The expiration date of the vacancy is the 27th of September.
The main responsibilities of the Communication Manager will be the following:
- To coordinate, give guidelines to Project Partners and monitor the
implementation of communication activities according to the projects
- Be the contact point for the Managing Authority in relation to the
project communication issues.
- Be responsible for reporting communication activities in the framework
of biannual project reporting.
- To refer to the Project Coordinator as regards the progress of project
Qualifications and skills:
- A Master's Degree in Marketing and or Communication
- Working knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Project management and coordination skills
- At least 5 years of experience in communication/marketing and/or PR
- Working with international organisations is a plus
- Fluent in English and Arabic, with good writing skills in these
languages. French is an asset
The project “Mobilizing new areas of investments and together aiming to
increase the quality of life for all- MAIA TAQA” has the general aim of
Supporting education, research and technological development & innovation
through supporting SMEs in accessing research and innovation.
The project manager will be responsible for all communication activities
including: Communication Plan, Graphic Identity Document, Articles, Organization
of journalist on site-visit, Organization of press conferences, Electronic
Newsletter, Social Media, Project website content, Video Promotion, Brochure,
Final Report, Organisation of local events, Participation at national events,
The project will promote innovative RE services in the MED countries through the
creation of an enabling environment based on EU- MED networks.
Please contact Mrs. Manale Tabanji on 05/465609 or e-mail on
Please follow this
link to download the application form